Back to School Expo 2015
Presented by the Owen Co. Chamber of Commerce
FREE to the public!
The Owen Co. Chamber of Commerce will host a Back to School Expo for area families on Saturday, August 1st from 1:00 p.m – 3:00 p.m. at the Owen Valley Middle School.
This event will be a powerful informational, educational and recreational resource for parents and children.
To make this successful, we need the help from organizations such as health care providers, financial institutions, child care providers, camp directors, sports leagues, educational leaders and many more. We are offering low-cost exhibitor spaces for these organizations to represent their products and services. While these are few ideas we have, we are open to other areas of interest.
- Health care providers & Dentists on site with wellness information
- Financial Institutions (savings accounts for kids, college savings plans)
- Counselors (anti-bullying information, etc.) & D.A.R.E. drug program
- Daycare providers, summer camps, after school programs & youth groups
- Educational leaders, schools, colleges
- Library (reading programs)
- Touch-a-Truck (vehicles on display from Fire, Police, EMS, School Bus)
- Back-to-School wear fashion show &Hair Salons for stylish cuts
- Sports league information, Extra-Curricular activities
If your organization is interested in being an exhibitor, please complete the enclosed form and return as soon as possible or register online. If you are unable to have an exhibit at this event but would like to participate, we do have individual event sponsor levels to choose from.
We would like for our Chamber Members to help with our Back Pack Drive. We would like to offer back packs to each child that attends this event. By setting up a tote at your place of business, you can help us by collecting donated backpacks from your clients.
If this is an event you would like to participate in, please contact me at 812-829-3245 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brandi Langley, Executive Assistant